The second World MS Day took place in 2010 with the theme 'Employment'.
- World MS Day film shown on thousands of screens in public places across Germany, as well as on national television in Cuba, Germany and Spain
- Events and activities in more than 67 countries around the world reaching hundreds of thousands of people
- The launch of a dedicated website (www.worldmsday.org) in ten languages
- More than 37,000 people became fans of the World MS Day Facebook page and more than 600 people continue to follow World MS Day on Twitter.
- More than 8000 people took the 2010 survey on Work and MS.
- MSIF released a report on the Global Economic Impact of MS and led training sessions in how to calculate national costs of MS for both MS organisations and researchers.