- Closing date for applications: 1st June 2021.
- Interviews will be on on 9th June 2021. Candidates must be available on this date.
- All applications MUST have a (max two page) covering letter addressing the Fundraising Officer (full time) job description. Any without will be rejected.
- Only candidates invited for interview will be contacted.
- Interviews will be virtual.
- All working to be remote until the MS International Federation goes back to the office in Southwark, London (timing TBC).
- Options for flexible working once the return to the office is confirmed.
- All applications should go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary £30,134
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
We are seeking a talented fundraiser who wants to grow and spread their wings. They will help lead an international campaign that has just raised over £1m, co-design a new international event, and begin to build their experience in corporate & foundation fundraising.
About the role
If you have experience in either digital marketing, virtual events or in-person events and want to help build a portfolio of international digital fundraising initiatives in a fantastic team we want to hear from you. If you also want to spread your wings and learn other types of fundraising then you might just be the person we’re looking for.
This role will help lead The May 50K in several countries from Europe and the Americas, plus hopefully extending into the MENA and Australasia regions. In its second year the campaign has raised over £1m, and there is huge excitement about its potential. You will also be responsible for helping to design a wholly new digital event in partnership with MSIF members around the world.
As if that wasn’t enough you’ll also have the opportunity to develop your experience in foundation and corporate fundraising.
Download the Fundraising Officer (full time) job description for more detail and to support your application.
About the MS International Federation
The MS International Federation (MSIF) is the world’s only global network of Multiple Sclerosis organisations. Together we lead the fight against MS and strive to improve the quality of life of people affected by MS wherever they live. Our vision is quite simply a world without MS. We have 49 member organisations from around the world, and links to others in more than 90 countries. Our members campaign for better practices and policies, build partnerships with communities, civil society, governments and the private sector, provide information and support to people affected by MS, and raise funds for research to discover better treatments and ways to manage MS, understand the disease and ultimately find a cure.