- The World MS Day film was shown in thousands of public places across Germany, as well as on national television in Cuba, Germany and Spain
- Events and activities in more than 67 countries reached hundreds of thousands of people
- The launch of a dedicated website in ten languages
- More than 37,000 people became fans of the World MS Day Facebook page and more than 600 followed World MS Day on Twitter
- More than 8,000 people took part in a survey on Work and MS
- The MS International Federation released a report on the Global Economic Impact of MS and led training sessions for MS organisations and researchers on how to calculate national costs of MS.