Experience one of the world’s most beautiful cities as you take part in the Barcelona Marathon in aid of MSIF.
Starting and finishing in Placa D’Espanya, you will run past some of the most iconic sites in Barcelona such as the Sagrada Familia, Camp Nou, the Parc de Cuitdadella and finishing a short distance from La Rambla.
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
For more information regarding how to gain a place in the amazing event, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registration closes: March 5, 2018
Registered fee: €61.50
Sponsorship target: Suggested minimum £1500
Additional information on this event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 3rd Mar 2019
- Barcelona, Spain