Support MSIF by taking part in the Berlin Marathon, the course is particularly popular amongst runners due to its flat profile.
It’s great for first-timers or for a personal best! It’s also a favourite amongst world-famous athletes, and 2014 saw Dennis Kimetto set a new world record for a finishing time.
The Berlin Marathon has an incredible atmosphere, with 40,000 runners taking part on the day, and thousands of more supporters coming out to cheer them on!
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
For more information regarding how to gain a place in the amazing event, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registration closes: TBC
Registered fee: £429.00
Sponsorship target: Suggested minimum £1500
Additional information on this event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 27th Sep 2020
- Berlin, Germany