Support MSIF on this stunning experience across one of the least explored countries in the world. Cycle Burma is truly a once-in-a-lifetime event
Burma is a land of rich history and breath-taking scenery. Cycling is the perfect way to discover the friendly culture of this land almost untouched by tourism.
From Mandalay you’ll head for Bagan’s ancient temples, before heading east through hot dry lowlands, passing small villages, teak plantations and rice paddies before tackling the long winding road up into cooler jungle-clad hills.
A great descent will bring you to the shores of Lake Inle, where you’ll have time to relax and see the local ways of life.
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
For more information regarding how to gain a place in the amazing event, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registration fee: £299
Sponsorship target: £4,200
Additional information on this years event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 7th Nov 2021 - 14th Nov 2021
- Mandalay, Myanmar