Cykelnerven is Europe’s most unique and challenging charity cycle event. Each year seasoned riders from around the world take on over 400km of the toughest climbs from the Tour de France just 1 week before the official race. It’s the ride that every cyclist dreams of, but only the toughest can complete.
Our ride takes you over 5 of the steepest mountains from the Tour. You get a dedicated support team, English speaking coaches, personalised briefs and you get to be part of a 300-strong Cykelnerven team.
And, most importantly, every turn of the wheel moves us closer to a world without MS.
When: 16 – 21 June 2020
Flying to Geneva. Cycling in France.
Grand Colombier, Col de la Loze, Cormet de Roselend, and Col de la Madeleine.
Routes are based on Stages 15, 16, 17 and 18 of the Tour 2020.
We will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around.
In the build-up you will get:
- Personal training advice and support
- An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
- Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
- Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
During the event you will:
- Meet up in Toulouse airport on the 13th June before 11 am
- Receive a full brief
- Receive a Cykelnerven jersey to wear with pride during the ride
- Be provided with breakfast and dinner at the hotels in France – you will have to provide yourself with supplies at departure and on the journey home
- Be provided with lunch / sandwiches (on the go) during all the stages
- Have all your hotel accommodation arranged (in shared double, or occasionally triple, rooms)
- Support and guidance from cycling coaches
- Support and service in France
- Transfer from and to the airport
After the event you will get:
- The respect of your peers*
- Several marriage proposals from admirers*
- A lifetime of memories
- A sweaty Cykelnerven jersey to remind you of what you achieved
* Not guaranteed by Cykelnerven. They may be put off by the sweaty jersey.
Applying for a place
For more information regarding how to gain a place in this unique event, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Or visit our event Website: www.cykelnerveninternational.org
Registration fee: €500
Sponsorship minimum: €2,500
Extra: You will need to pay for your return flight to Geneva and the transport of your bike.
- 16th Jun 2020 - 21st Jun 2020
- Alps, France