Support MSIF on this exciting Venice to Rome Challenge
This amazing challenge takes you south on flat roads from the canals of Venice to the rolling hills of Tuscany, and Umbria; passing terracotta-roofed towns and small traditional villages are hidden among the fields of corn, fruit and olives.
The terrain is hilly, with some long climbs and steep gradients – it’s wonderful cycling country, but not to be undertaken without training! We come down out of the hills on our last day and have a relatively flat run-in to Rome, where we finish a stone’s throw away from some of the main sights. This trip combines diverse, challenging cycling with a wonderful Italian experience.
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
For more information regarding how to gain a place in the amazing event, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registration fee: £175
Sponsorship target: £2,000
Additional information on this years event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 30th Apr 2018 - 5th May 2018
- Venice to Rome, Italy