Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF) is looking for a Campaign and Content Manager!
Do you want to help multiple sclerosis (MS) organisations around the world run high impact campaigns? Are you passionate about social media and digital? If you have a track-record in producing exciting and engaging content and have solid experience in a communications or campaigns environment, look no further.
As MSIF’s Campaign and Content Manager, you will run the global MS movement’s flagship campaign, World MS Day. You will lead on creating a vibrant calendar of inspiring and original content for our digital channels and you’ll play a key part in engaging with MS organisations and people affected by MS.
If you’re digitally-savvy, thrive on building relationships and are excited by the idea of coordinating a dynamic and global campaign with national MS organisations at the core, we would love to hear from you!
Sound like the role for you?
Find out more about the role by downloading the job description.
- Send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter of no more than 2 pages, addressing how your skills and experience meet the person specification
- Submit your application to Victoria Gilbert (Head of International Communications and Campaigns) at email@example.com, including ‘Campaign and Content Manager’ in the subject line
- In your cover email, please tell us how you heard about the role
- Deadline for applications is Monday 5th November 9am GMT
- Interviews will take place on Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th November.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. MSIF is an equal opportunities employer.