As part of MSIF’s country-focused Capacity Building Programme in the Arab region, we are seeking an experienced Consultant(s) to facilitate workshops and provide mentoring and coaching for the Moroccan Association for People Affected by MS (AMMASEP) in Rabat, HANA Multiple Sclerosis Patients Association (HANASEP) in Fes and North of Morocco Association of Multiple Sclerosis (NORD.MA.SEP) in Tétouan. The support will be in the area of fundraising in order to build their organisational capacities.
MSIF is seeking consultant(s), currently living and working in Morocco, to carry out fundraising mentoring and coaching service. This consultancy is open to individuals or a group/team of consultant(s).
The consultant(s) will be required to give a maximum of 24 working days in total (12 days for each phase) including material preparation between 25 November 2019 and 1 May 2020.
It is essential that the consultant/consultancy team has the following skills:
- fluent Arabic-speaker;
- good spoken and written English and/or French are preferred;
- has significant experience fundraising through a variety of channels;
- has a proven good track record in meeting fundraising targets;
- has proven experience in fundraising for small/emerging NGOs;
- has proven experience in training, consulting or on-the-job coaching of NGOs in the region, particularly in the area of fundraising planning and donor mapping;
- has a good understanding of the Moroccan (and wider regional) fundraising /donor landscape and related regulatory environment.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit the following (in English or Arabic language) to Abdelfatah Ibrahim, MSIF Capacity Building Manager, email@example.com by 17.00 GMT 17 November 2019.
- CVs for all consultant(s) who will be involved in the work (relevant references may be requested at a later stage)
- Cover letter of no more than 2 pages explaining how you meet the Consultant(s)’ Specifications
- Proposal of no more than 2 pages on how you would respond to the Brief indicating the methodology/techniques you would use. This should include tasks to be included, a breakdown of the time/days required to carry these out and an outline of the budget for the service (the daily rate for preparing and carrying out the service).
- In order to avoid any conflict of interest, perceived or otherwise, consultant(s) should note that, in order to be eligible to tender for the work, they (or their company/agency/organisation) should not have been employed by (as a permanent or temporary member of staff) or have carried out services for (in an advisory or consultancy capacity) national or international healthcare companies, or their subsidiaries, within the past 6 months. Consultants who have carried out services for national or international healthcare companies, or their subsidiaries, within the past 18 months, should declare this within their application.