Cykelnerven is Europe’s most unique and challenging charity cycling event. It takes on the toughest mountains of the Tour de France route just weeks before the pro riders do it. To finish, daring cyclists must take on over 400km of the big climbs in the 2023 route. It is an immense undertaking but for really dedicated cyclists, there is no event quite like it. Cykelnerven is the ride that every cyclist dreams of, but only the strongest can complete. Get the key details below.
Date: 6 June – 11 June 2023
- Be part of a team of 250 riders.
- Averaging around 100 kilometres per day.
- Climbing the toughest mountain the Tour de France can offer.
- Usually 2-3 mountains per day.
- Gradients usually ranging from 5% to 12%.
- English speaking coaches to support you based on your average climbing pace.
- 2 x free Cykelnerven branded high quality kit
- Hotels, meals and transport between start points all covered in the registration fee
- This is for the best amateur cyclists in the world
- The official Tour de France route was announced last week and our Cykelnerven route will be revealed in early December.
We have less than 40 places available, come conquer the highest peaks of the Tour de France course to raise funds for MS.
Join the Cykelnerven 2023 team. You can find out more and register as one of our famed Team Captains or an individual by going to: www.cykelnerveninternational.org