Do you have the nerve for Cykelnerven 2019!
Cykelnerven is only for the toughest riders. No first time cyclists, no wicker baskets, no surrender!
Cykelnerven is famed as Europe’s most unique and challenging charity cycling event. Each year cyclists from around the world take on the toughest climbs from the Tour De France just weeks before the official race.
You will ride 355km with your peloton, over the toughest mountain climbs of this year’s Tour de France. With the best support team, everything will be taken care of, you just need to push yourself to your cycling limits.
Our International ride features cyclists from all over the world, you get a dedicated support team, English speaking coaches, personalised briefs and you get to be part of 300 strong Cykelnerven team. Finally, and most importantly, each pedal helps us towards a world without MS.
The cycle funds MS research and every turn of the crank will bring us a step closer to a world without MS and you a step closer to greatness.
The event is organised by the Danish MS Society and working with the MS International Federation, we have now opened the event for international riders.
When: 12 – 16 June 2019
Where: France. The best routes of 2019’s Tour.
We will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around.
In the build-up you will get:
- Personal training advice and support
- An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
- Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
- Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
During the event you will:
- Meet at the airport for pick up
- Receive a full brief
- Receive a Cykelnerven jersey to wear with pride during the ride
- Be provided with breakfast and dinner at the hotels in France – you will have to provide yourself with supplies at departure and on the journey home
- Be provided with lunch / sandwiches (on the go) during all the stages
- Have all your hotel accommodation arranged (in shared double, or occasionally triple, rooms)
- Support and guidance from cycling coaches
- Support and service in France
- Transfer from and to the airport
After the event you will get:
- The respect of your peers*
- Several marriage proposals from admirers*
- A lifetime of memories
- A sweaty Cykelnerven jersey to remind you of what you achieved
* Not guaranteed by Cykelnerven. They may be put off by the sweaty jersey.
Applying for a place
Or, for more information regarding how to gain a place in this unique event, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registration fee: €500
Sponsorship minimum: €2000
Extra: You will need to pay for your return flight and the transport of your bike.