As part of our Capacity Building/Organisational Development Programme in India, we are seeking experienced consultant(s) or a consultancy company based in India to work with us on an advocacy project. You would provide training and mentoring to the Multiple Sclerosis Society of India (MSSI) in the area of advocacy, and to support the MSSI in implementing its country-wide advocacy project focusing on disability.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit the following to Abdelfatah Ibrahim, MSIF Capacity Building Manager, Abdelfatah@msif.org:
- CVs for all consultant(s) who will be involved in the work.
- A proposal of no more 3 pages including the following:
- explaining how you meet the required specifications and;
- explaining how you would respond to the Brief indicating the methodology/techniques you would use and;
- an outline of the budget for the service (the daily rate for preparing and carrying out the service). This should include tasks to be included and a breakdown of the time/days required to carry these out and;
We understand the work listed under Tasks may require different levels of human resources. Therefore, please mention the names of people in your team against task they would undertake during this period.
Declaration of history working with the national or international healthcare companies (see Consultancy Brief for further information).