Support MSIF by trekking up one of the world’s ‘Seven Summits’, on the Kilimanjaro Trek. This is an event you dont want to miss
Kilimanjaro’s summit rises high above the dusty plains and huge permanent glaciers flow down from its peaks; these views are the reward for pushing your limits both physically and mentally.
During your six days on the mountain, you will pass through thick forest, moorland and scree on-route to the highest point, Uhuru Peak.
This is a challenging trek at altitude, climbing one of the most impressive and well-known mountains in the world.
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
For more information regarding how to gain a place in the amazing event, please contact Shona Swan on email@example.com
Registration fee: £499
Event fee: £2150 – 2300
Sponsorship target: £500
Additional information on this event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 1st Sep 2022 - 1st Jan 2024
- Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania