Support MSIF and take part in The Marathon des Sables this multi-stage adventure takes place through the Sahara desert.
You’ll be put to the test alongside 1,000 other participants – 150 miles of running, walking and trekking over 6 days.
That’s the same as five and a half marathons! You’ll experience extreme conditions in 120 degrees Fahrenheit while carrying everything you need to be self-sufficient including food, clothing and medical supplies. It really will be an unforgettable experience.
- 250+ km’s (156+ miles)
- 6 stages over 7 days
- A long stage of 80+ km’s (52+miles)
- Self-sufficient but with water rations and tent supplied
- Temperatures of 50+ degrees centigrade
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
If you would like to take part and support MSIF, please contact Shona Swan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee: £4475 per person
Sponsorship target: Suggested minimum £2000
Additional information on this years event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 21st Apr 2023 - 1st May 2023
- Sahara Desert, Morocco