The Reggae Marathon & Half Marathon is Jamaica’s premier International Marathon Event.
Marathoners, sports enthusiasts as well as beginners, converge in Negril, Jamaica’s capital of casual, for a fun event characterised by good vibes and lots of Reggae music.
Enthusiastic supporters come out along the looped, internationally certified course to support participants. Meanwhile, hard working volunteers offer uniquely packaged water and rehydration fluids at every mile. The pulsating Reggae music on course also keeps participants in an “irie” spirit, as they burn the mileage.
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
If you would like to take part and support MSIF, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registration fee: $120.00 USD
Sponsorship target: Suggested minimum £1500
Additional information on this years event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 8th Dec 2019
- Negril, Jamaica