Support MSIF on this Inca Trail trek to Machu Picchu, one of the most iconic sights in South America.
This amazing challenge takes you through the Peruvian Andes where you’ll experience valleys, high passes and breath-taking Inca ruins.
Trekking on Inca-paved paths and steps, the route then takes you up through lush cloud forest to the demanding Dead Woman’s Pass (4200m).
You’ll finally come to the Sun Gate overlooking Machu Picchu, with your first glimpse providing an unforgettable reward for your efforts.
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
For more information regarding how to gain a place in the amazing event, please contact Shona Swan on email@example.com
Registration fee: £499
Event Fee: £1775
Sponsorship target: £500
Additional information on this event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 1st Apr 2023 - 31st Oct 2023
- Machu Picchu, Peru