You are invited to participate in a survey created for people with MS, by people with MS.
Survey deadline extended to 30 November!
If you have MS, you can help policy makers, researchers and healthcare professionals to:
- Understand more about your MS experience and how it changes over time
- Monitor your MS more effectively and efficiently
- Ensure people with MS are heard when designing and evaluating treatments and services
- Create a sense of unity and belonging among people with MS
- Empower the next generation of people with MS across the world
By working together we can create a change for the better and improve how we support all people living with MS. Together we are stronger.
The survey aims to understand what symptoms you experience and which have the greatest impact on your life. It was created by people with MS from different parts of the world and is available in 6 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
You can be part of the team – please come prepared to share what you think and feel about the impact of living with MS.
The survey will take approximately 15 minutes, but you’ll have the option to pause and come back to it later. After the survey, the anonymised and aggregated results will help develop tools to measure what really matters to people with MS more effectively, that can be used in research and in the clinic. To be contacted with the results, you’ll be asked to share your email with us at the end of the survey.
The closing date for this survey is 30 November 2023.
And everyone else in the PROMS Initiative Engagement Coordination Team