Support MSIF in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe at the TCS Amsterdam Marathon.
Take in all of the major sights of Amsterdam on a flat, fast and scenic course which starts and finishes at the Olympic Stadium.
Over 16,000 runners will follow the Amsel River and through the Rijksmuseum and Vondelpark, passing stately homes and windmills along the way.
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
For more information regarding how to gain a place in the amazing event, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registered fee: 70€
Sponsorship target: Suggested minimum £1500
Additional information on this event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 20th Oct 2019
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands