The Athens Marathon follows the ‘Original Course’ from the ancient Greek city of Marathon to Athens Olympic Stadium. Along the way, there are various sights to see, including the Marathon Tomb.
The first twelve-kilometre section is flat. After that, the next nineteen kilometres is a little more demanding, with long and undulating and slowly climbing hills. This climb then allows for a final eleven kilometres downhill towards the finish line. After 26 miles of effort, runners are greeted by the finish line in the Athens’ magnificent Panathinaikon Olympic Stadium.
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
If you would like to take part and fundraise to fight MS, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registration closes: October 2018
Registration fee: £45 – £85
Sponsorship target: Suggested minimum £1500
- 11th Nov 2018
- Athens, Greece