Support MSIF on this once in a lifetime experience, as you par in the Great Wall of China Trek. This part of our wonders of the world series.
Stretching 6,000km in a dotted line across China, the Great Wall snakes over the mountains and conjures a sense of history which is difficult to grasp until you have had the opportunity to experience it.
This varied trek passes through woodland, terraced farmland, beautiful hills and mountains in remote areas north of Beijing.
You’ll follow old sections of the Great Wall, as well as restored sections with smooth flagstones and lots of steps!
This challenge is physically demanding and offers fabulous scenery and a fascinating insight into a rich culture and history.
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
For more information regarding how to gain a place in the Great Wall of China Trek, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registration fee: £299
Sponsorship target: £3,150
Additional information on this years event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 17th Apr 2021 - 26th Apr 2021
- Huairou, China