Our supporter promise
Our supporters make a huge difference to the lives of all those affected by MS
Last updated: 10th March 2021
Our supporters change the lives of people affected by MS. We believe supporting the MS International Federation should be a positive and rewarding experience, and so we set out our promise to supporters:
To listen and respect your wishes
- If you’d like to change the way you hear from us, or don’t want to hear from us again, we’ll always respect your decision.
- We’ll strive to give you meaningful opportunities to donate to our work, but will never put pressure on you to do so.
- Whenever we start a conversation, either on the phone or in person, we’ll always try to ask if you’re happy to speak to us.
- We’ll be especially careful and sensitive when speaking to people we believe to be vulnerable.
To be honest and transparent about where your money goes
- We’ll use your donations carefully and responsibly making best use of our income by funding work that has a demonstrable positive impact on the lives of people affected by MS.
- We promise to provide information about our finances and charitable spend so you can see how your money is being spent and the difference you’re making to people affected by MS.
Respect any personal information you share with us
- Your personal information is safe with us. We take our obligations very seriously and will endeavour to ensure its safety. We endeavour to fulfil all of our obligations under GDPR guidelines.
- We’ll never sell on your personal details. We may share your details with other like-minded organisations (e.g. our members) after getting your explicit permission.
- We’ll only ever contact you via methods you’re happy for us to use and for which we have received your consent.
Be accountable and committed to the highest standards
- We strive for the highest possible standards in our fundraising bearing in mind best practice as laid down by recognised regulatory bodies around the world.
- MSIF is registered with the UK Fundraising Regulator.
To listen and learn
- We’ll always provide easy ways for you to contact us.
- Our team is on hand to answer your questions, we really value your feedback.
Any questions? Please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
You can contact our team on +44 (0)20 7620 1911 (Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support. Together we will beat MS.
Updated April 2020.