Morocco consultancy opportunity
We are looking for a consultant(s) to support our country-focused programme work in Morocco
Last updated: 8th June 2017
MSIF is seeking a consultant(s), currently living and working in Morocco, to carry out a six-month project design and management mentoring and coaching service
We have been working with the Arab region since 2008 and in the current strategic period (2017-21) we are committed to continuing our efforts to strengthen the capacity of MS organisations in the region which, in turn, will be better able to meet the needs of people affected by MS. Find out more about our capacity approach.
As part of our country-focused capacity building programme in the Arab region, we are looking for an experienced consultant(s) to facilitate workshops and provide mentoring and coaching to three organisations in Morocco in the area of project design and management in order to build their organisational capacities.
The three organisations the consulltant(s) will be working with are:
- Moroccan Association for People Affected by MS (AMMASEP) in Rabat
- HANA Multiple Sclerosis Patients Association (HANASEP) in Fes
- North of Morocco Association of Multiple Sclerosis (NORD.MA.SEP) in Tétouan
The key objectives of working with the three Moroccan organisations are:
- to improve the skills and increase the internal capacity of the organisations in common identified areas of need
- to increase and strengthen communication and cooperation between the three organisations
The consultant(s) will be required to give a maximum of 20 working days in total (to include material preparation) between 20 July 2017 and 31 December 2017.