Cykelnerven is Europe’s most unique and challenging charity cycling event. It takes on the toughest mountains of the Tour de France route, just weeks before the pro riders do it. To finish, daring riders must take on over 400km of the toughest climbs 2023 route . It is an immense undertaking, but for really dedicated cyclists there is no other event quite like it. Cykelnerven is the ride that every cyclist dreams of, but only the strongest can complete.
We are thrilled to announce the final route for 2023. This year, the route is based on Stages 14, 15, 16 and 17 of the Tour de France. The ride will take on the likes of Le Bettex and Cormet de Roselend, alongside legendary climbs like Col de la Loze. Flying in and out of Geneva and staying in Les Gets, Saint-Gervais and Boug Saint Maurice.
Day one: begins with the Col de la Ramaz and Col de Joux Plane which is 88km long climb with 2336 meters of elevation.
Day two: starts in Les Gets to Saint Gervais – Mount Blanc Via Domancy and up Le Bettex.
Day three: crosses over two tough tour mountains with Col des Saisies and Cormet de Roselend in the middle, then finishes in Saint-Gervais – Mont Blanc.
Day four: the final Cykelnerven stage gives just a real taste of the Tour de France climbs! From Bourg St Maurice you will pass Cote de Longefoy to Notre Dame du Pre. The grand finale will be Col de la Loze with a total of 76 km and 2576 meters of elevation gain.
See the whole route here: https://www.cykelnerveninternational.org/the-routes
Date: 6 June – 11 June 2023
- Be part of a team of 250 riders.
- Averaging around 100 kilometres per day.
- Climbing the toughest mountain the Tour de France can offer.
- Usually 2-3 mountains per day.
- Gradients usually ranging from 5% to 12%.
- English speaking coaches to support you based on your average climbing pace.
- 2 x free Cykelnerven branded high quality kit
- Hotels, meals and transport between start points all covered in the registration fee
- This is for the best amateur cyclists in the world
We have 20 places left, so come conquer the highest peaks of the Tour de France course to raise funds for MS.
Join the Cykelnerven 2023 team. You can find out more and register as one of our famed Team Captains or an individual by going to: www.cykelnerveninternational.org