About the resource
This edition of MS in focus is about information: where to find it, how to use it to be empowered, how it connects people and how it should be assessed.
Whether a person is newly-diagnosed or has had MS for a long time, information in today’s multimedia world can be overwhelming, and many people with MS may be unsure of where even to begin looking for the information they need.
- Social media and its power to bring people with MS together
- Evaluating information: knowing which information to trust
- Information technology and MS management
- Using information to be empowered
- Atlas of MS update
- Your questions answered
- Living with MS in Argentina
- Results of the online survey about information, technology and MS
- Knowledge is Power Educational Series
Download the resource
Not found the language you were looking for?
Help us translate it into other languages
We're always looking for member organisations to repurpose and translate MSIF's resources into other languages. Not a member? If we don't have a member that speaks your language and you would like to translate our resources, we'd love to hear from you to discuss options and explore what's possible!Get in touch
Translate it for personal use
Alternatively, if you wanted to translate the PDF for personal use, you can use Google’s Translate tool. As Google Translate is an automated translation service, you should not rely on it being absolutely accurate.Read this PDF in another language, using Google Translate
If you have any questions or feedback on our resource, please contact us on our website.Contact us