About the resource
Fatigue is still one of the most common symptoms for people with MS, and unfortunately, still one of the most difficult to treat and manage day-to-day.
But, there have been advances. Worldwide there is increased research into fatigue and its impact, how it is measured and how it can treated and managed. This edition of MS in focus considers all these aspects of fatigue, with completely new articles written by leading authorities in this area from around the world.
- Introduction to fatigue and MS – taking a comprehensive approach
- Defining and identifying fatigue in MS
- Measurement of MS fatigue
- Rehabilitation, exercise and MS fatigue
- Pharmacological management of MS fatigue
- Complementary and alternative approaches for managing fatigue in MS
- Self-management of fatigue
- Results of the online fatigue survey
- Living with MS fatigue – personal views from Portugal and Thailand
- Your fatigue questions answered
Download the resource
Not found the language you were looking for?
Help us translate it into other languages
We're always looking for member organisations to repurpose and translate MSIF's resources into other languages. Not a member? If we don't have a member that speaks your language and you would like to translate our resources, we'd love to hear from you to discuss options and explore what's possible!Get in touch
Translate it for personal use
Alternatively, if you wanted to translate the PDF for personal use, you can use Google’s Translate tool. As Google Translate is an automated translation service, you should not rely on it being absolutely accurate.Read this PDF in another language, using Google Translate
If you have any questions or feedback on our resource, please contact us on our website.Contact us