About the resource
This issue focus’ on stem cells and remyelination in MS. Understanding research involving stem cells is complicated. In this issue of MS in focus we have brought together leading scientists who present a comprehensible picture of what is known about stem cells at this time, and of where the efforts of scientists around the world are focused. Our hope is that the content of this issue will provide readers with a better understanding of how progress in research is bringing us closer to new therapeutic strategies for people with MS.
- Stem cells: understanding their role in treating MS
- Mesenchymal stem cells: promises and reality
- Neural stem cells for myelin repair in MS
- Human embryonic stem cells: an experimental and therapeutic resource?
- Haematopoietic stem cell therapy: can we repair the immune system in MS?
- Remyelination: the next treatment target for MS?
- Building a policy on stem cells in MS
- Your questions answered
- Interview: Dr Pablo Villoslada
- Stem cells online survey results
Download the resource
Not found the language you were looking for?
Help us translate it into other languages
We're always looking for member organisations to repurpose and translate MSIF's resources into other languages. Not a member? If we don't have a member that speaks your language and you would like to translate our resources, we'd love to hear from you to discuss options and explore what's possible!Get in touch
Translate it for personal use
Alternatively, if you wanted to translate the PDF for personal use, you can use Google’s Translate tool. As Google Translate is an automated translation service, you should not rely on it being absolutely accurate.Read this PDF in another language, using Google Translate
If you have any questions or feedback on our resource, please contact us on our website.Contact us