Support MSIF and take part in the Chicago Marathon, known for its fast and flat course.
This amazing race attracts some of the World’s best runners, especially as it is one of the World Marathon Majors. In addition to its speed, the course offers a tour of Chicago as it weaves through 29 diverse neighbourhoods and dozens of local and historic landmarks. You are guaranteed to see all that is great about the city of Chicago.
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place:
To register an interest in the wonderful event, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registration fee: based on package bought through our travel company
Sponsorship target: Suggested minimum £2500
Additional information on this event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 7th Oct 2018
- Chicago, USA