Support MS International Federation by Running the Great Wall Marathon, along one of mankind’s greatest monuments and world wonder.
Since the inaugural Great Wall Marathon in 1999, the field has grown steadily to a sellout event with 2,500 runners from over 60 nations. The Great Wall Marathon event offers three distances: a marathon, half marathon and an 8.5km Fun Run.
Despite the arduous course on the iconic Great Wall of China, runners will be rewarded by the breathtaking surroundings and views. As the route leads participants through the lower valley and into the villages, onlookers will be cheering and the festive atmosphere is a real energy boost!
We can’t be there with you on the day but we will get you over the line with one of the best support packages around, including:
• Training advice and support
• An amazing fundraising pack full of great ideas
• Fundraising resources to help you reach your target
• Regular emails and calls to keep you motivated
• An MS International Federation vest or t-shirt to wear with pride on your big day
Applying for a place
If you would like to take part and support MSIF, please contact Daniel Magson on Daniel@msif.org
Registration fee: $1560.00
Sponsorship target: Suggested minimum £2500
Additional information on this event can be found here (this link opens to a third party website)
- 29th May 2019 - 31st May 2019